Welcome to the Troy 30-C School District "virtual backpack." This is the location where you will find electronic copies of brochures and fliers that would typically be sent home in your child's book bag. All files posted on this website have been approved by the Troy 30-C School District. The information that is posted to this site must be from a non-profit organization and must be of interest to the parents or students of the Troy 30-C School District. Specific questions regarding the events and/or information found on this site should be directed to the organizing sponsor/organization as this information or events are not sponsored or endorsed by the Troy 30-C School District.
Organizations wishing to have their information posted on this site must:
- be a non-profit organization;
- provide a service, activity or product that is meant specifically for Troy 30C students;
- complete the Request to Post Information Form which can be downloaded here (Word or PDF);
- email a completed copy of the Request to Post Information Form and the brochure/flyer (the brochure/flyer should clearly state that the organization is a non-profit entity and that the activity/event/product is not sponsored by the Troy 30C School District) to be reviewed for posting to firstname.lastname@example.org . The format of the file should be Microsoft Word, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Excel or PDF.
Questions regarding the approval process should be directed to the Superintendent's Administrative Assistant at (815) 577-6760.
- JJC Free S.T.E.M. Workshops for girls in Gr. 6th -8th
- Kids Fall Frenzy Flea Market
- Daddy/Daughter Royal Ball - Joliet Park Dist.
- Catholic Charities Head Start Program
- Chess Scholars - Hofer
- Chess Scholars - Craughwell
- Let's Build It - Craughwell
- Stage Stars - Craughwell
- Let's Build It - Shorewood
- Let's Code It - Shorewood
- Chess Scholars - Cronin
- Let's Build It - Cronin
- JJC Kids College
- Cub Scouts Pack 256
- Young Rembrandts Session 2 - Craughwell
- Young Rembrandts Session 2 - Hofer
- Link to Breakfast & Lunch Menus
- Troy PTO Spiritwear
- Joliet Park District Before/After School Programs - open ended posting
- Sci Tech Museum General Information - open ended posting
- Troy School District Foundation Brochure - open ended posting
- Troy School District Foundation Letter - open ended posting